Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

a walk in the park with canon 400d and 2 super taks
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: a walk in the park with canon 400d and 2 super taks Reply with quote

The lens being the 55? and 135mm's, put into lr for a few minutes. All shot at 200 iso. all comments welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow stunning location!

How did you manage go close enough to take a photo of the deer?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb location, great capture
wb is too warm, pics are yellows

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great pictures of a nice place

@sting: i think the deer is employed by the park owners for beeing shooted several times per day - seems he has a fence in front

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics.
I agree with poilu on wb: having it a bit colder would probably bring out more the warm autumnal tones of the leaves.

Which super tak 55?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the kind words. The deer are enclosed in large fields, i hadn't been to that particular place for a long time, they didn't come so close before but i think people must have been feeding them as they come quite close now. As to the technical questions, i like the yellow tint, i believe it goes well with the time of year, but thats just me. The lenses were, super takumar 1:1.8/55 and super multi coatedtakumar 1:3.5/ 135mm. I took these at the same place as the ones in the beroflex 35mm thread in the manual lenses section.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent pictures!
The deer is so frekkin' cute with the tuft of grass on his antler!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
Excellent pictures!
Yeah, i have some more but they are mostly out of focus! This is about the best of them but the wire fence impinges.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an excellent capture, man.. Love it!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics. Well done.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxcastle wrote:
Nisseliten wrote:
Excellent pictures!
Yeah, i have some more but they are mostly out of focus! This is about the best of them but the wire fence impinges.

The best of the bunch Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Great pics. Well done.
Well its your adapter Martin Smile

"That's an excellent capture, man.. Love it!" Thanks Richard, not the sort of thing you could stage, they were also making a lot of weird noises, must be rutting time Shocked

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxcastle wrote:
Nisseliten wrote:
Excellent pictures!

Thanks Gary, christ i will have to do more stuff with cute animals, people are suckers for them it seems Smile Only thing is my head would get too big and then my neck would snap. Shocked Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thanks Gary, christ i will have to do more stuff with cute animals, people are suckers for them it seems Only thing is my head would get too big and then my neck would snap.

Occupational hazard, I constantly move from top of the world, to total despair when I see the other guys on this forums pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nisseliten wrote:
Quote:
Thanks Gary, christ i will have to do more stuff with cute animals, people are suckers for them it seems Only thing is my head would get too big and then my neck would snap.

Occupational hazard, I constantly move from top of the world, to total despair when I see the other guys on this forums pictures.
Same thing happens to me, but its usually in connection with leica comments Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxcastle wrote:

Excellent shot of the deer wearing camouflage. Hunting hunters? Laughing