Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The blue max
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: The blue max Reply with quote

Taken today with the canon 400d and 2 lenses, the wide shots were with a cheap Miranda 28mm 1:2.8 mc and the close shots with pentacon auto 1.8 50mm mc. Some LR was used in the making of these. This is the bridge that was used in the filming of "The blue max http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060177/" As usual all comments welcome, the good, the bad and the ugly Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have bad WB settings on camera - images have very yellow hot color. Try change setting on camera or in postprocess in LR or PS.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepes wrote:
You have bad WB settings on camera - images have very yellow hot color. Try change setting on camera or in postprocess in LR or PS.
I don't think the WB settings are wrong, i added the yellow in LR. They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly) (Oh so yellow, oh so mellow)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lovely looking bridge...you have covered movies,music and photography in the one post. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
A lovely looking bridge...you have covered movies,music and photography in the one post. Very Happy
You are a sharp lady Mo Wink