Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter-8, M39 f2/50mm, Red"P", 1954 version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Jupiter-8, M39 f2/50mm, Red"P", 1954 version Reply with quote

I have for sale a very good condition Jupiter-8 lens. This is a early model made in 1954 ( serial number : No5443896 ). Outer body condition is very good. No corrosion marks,no dents, cracks , just the usual small wear marks are visible. Glasses are clear of any dust, haze and fungus, however it does have clearly visible cleaning marks on the front element and some on the back element. Focus and aperture rings move very smoothly. Only one aperture blade seem to have oil marks on it. Lens comes with a bakelite box and rear lens cap and a very odd looking plastic front cap.

Price is 60$ + shipping and paypal fees.

I`m sorry there aren`t any pictures. I will be adding them tomorrow.

Last edited by Drack on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested
How much would be shippment to Germany?

Is it the black or the chrome version? A pic, especially of the cleaning marks would be nice Wink There were several versions of this lens with different builds and I like to have one which I didn't already try.
Do you know if RF-coupling is accurate/did you try it on an rangefinder camera?
Does the aperture ring has "clicks-stops" or is it stepless?
Are the aperture values making sense (is F5.6 about F5.6 and is the aperture already closed to F16 etc)?
Is the focus/aperture ring stiff or very unresistant/wobbly?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the pictures.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price reduced to 55$ + shipping. Also the lens is now on ebay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221141842290

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Jupiter-8, M39 f2/50mm, Red"P", 1954 version Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
I have for sale a very good condition Jupiter-8 lens. This is a early model made in 1954 ( serial number : No5443896 ). Outer body condition is very good. No corrosion marks,no dents, cracks , just the usual small wear marks are visible. Glasses are clear of any dust, haze and fungus, however it does have clearly visible cleaning marks on the front element and some on the back element. Focus and aperture rings move very smoothly. Only one aperture blade seem to have oil marks on it. Lens comes with a bakelite box and rear lens cap and a very odd looking plastic front cap.

Price is 60$ + shipping and paypal fees.

I`m sorry there aren`t any pictures. I will be adding them tomorrow.

SOLD !