Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

m42 VEB Kamerafabrik Freital 2x Teleconverter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: m42 VEB Kamerafabrik Freital 2x Teleconverter Reply with quote

Hello folks,
Just purchased a VEB Kamerafabrik Freital 2x teleconverter to be used with my m42 lenses.
I understand this is one of the 'better' m42 teleconverters out there (purchased it for $30.50).
I was wondering if any of you know how many elements this thing is?
Many thanks!

Last edited by AlcatrazT2 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don´t think, that it is good.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's only one way to find out... shoot some pics and see how it does. If it is good, who cares how many elements it has?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps one of the better ones.
I have one and I have never seen a big difference between that one and other TCs.

But you have paid too much, I'm afraid. Sad

I would have given mine for €10,-.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Perhaps one of the better ones.
I have one and I have never seen a big difference between that one and other TCs.

But you have paid too much, I'm afraid. Sad

I would have given mine for €10,-.

Many thanks for your response. After research, I too understood that it is one of the better m42 converters out there. However, there isn't much information available.

I actually got it for 15.50 USD + 15 shipping which I thought wasn't a bad deal although shipping could have been a little less.

I'll take some pictures with my Tele-Takumar 300mm 6.3 and report the results!