Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron 03B 135mm f:2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Tamron 03B 135mm f:2.5 Reply with quote

There's always one, isn't there? Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the man playing the guitar picture. The blurred out girl draws my eyes more towards the guitar player.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dave great street shoots, lens has strong CA , but anyway a lovely lens. I especially like first and last image best.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the street shots Smile Personally I found the lens sharp, but as Attila has identified, full of CA and purple fringing on digital Sad

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice lens!
Liked the 1st and the last shots most...

Was that a retired mugger lady on the 1st shot? Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this lens, but the CA and PF is a bit of a pain. It's fine when the lighting is a bit subdued and certainly sharp enough for general street use - in fact it's a good length for that. Next time I'll try it with a longer hood - I only used the built-in hood and that's far too short.
I particularly liked the first and last shots, made a bit special by the young lad inserting himself there. Lads around Kilkenny get a lot of practice, as it's a bit of a tourist spot Smile
There's a term for it (inserting yourself into a tourist's pic), but I can't recall it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good crisp series. I'd love to see some of these in B&W.