Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev-II, Jupiter-8M, Kodak Vision2 100T, Fomadon LQR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Kiev-II, Jupiter-8M, Kodak Vision2 100T, Fomadon LQR Reply with quote

I shot a roll of 500T with this same camera and lens and the sharpness wasn't there, I used Fomadon LQN for that roll. I was surprised when I scanned this second roll, shot straight after the first but developed in Fomadon LQR. It's a lot sharper, so the softness of the other roll was due to film/developer and the lens is sharp. Hmm, interesting...

No PP on these except the last one.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty nice result, still not a good B&W film , but okay.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first one a lot. I'm sure why though. I just do! Editing on the last shot is too much for my tastes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the last one is overdone, I agree. I like the first one too, it has some sort of atmosphere I like. The sun was setting so the light was excellent, soft and warm.

I did some pp on the railtrack shot, brightened it and sharpened it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice set of images