Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Please help identify this lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Please help identify this lens Reply with quote

I bought a lot of lenses and cameras (again...) because there were several lenses included that I didn't have yet and were still on my whishlist. A Meyer Orestor, Jupiter 11, Helios 44M, and several other. Also there were some lenses that I can't use myself. I didn't get a list up front, so it was a bit of a gamble, but it turned out well!

To my surprise there was also a Konica Hexanon AR 135/3.2 in mint condition and a Pentacon 15 blade in Exacta mount, these 2 I can't use... so if you are interested feel free to mail me.

This one however made me wonder: a Simor Telephoto 1,5" f/3.5. It's really tiny, like 59mm's long and has a screw mount of approx. 15,5mm's. Is this for a mini or micro camera?? No info on the net.... anybody here knows these miniature lenses??

Who knows: Simor Telephoto 1,5" by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably for an 8mm movie camera.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mos6502 wrote:
Probably for an 8mm movie camera.

+1. A D-mount lens made for 8mm movie cam with 0.625 inch thread diameter.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input! I know absolutely nothing about movie cameras.... never even thought of that!!

I'll be checking google!