Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 2.8/135 Close Focusing, Pentax PK, like new!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Vivitar 2.8/135 Close Focusing, Pentax PK, like new! Reply with quote

Now that i have my Minolta MD Macro Rokkor 3.5/50, i decided to sell the Vivitar 135mm f/2.8 CF.

You can find it here: http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/audio-tv-en-foto/fotografie-lenzen-en-objectieven/m633295338-pentax-pk-vivitar-close-focusing-135mm-f-2-8.html?c=d721e818194200feca4409741512b6e6&previousPage=mympSeller

It is like ebay (marktplaats is actually owned by ebay), you can place a bid if you are interested. I really do not know what to ask for it, so i decided to just wait a while and let people bid on it.
The lens is like new, absolutely perfect, and comes with 2 caps and original leather Vivitar case.

Thanks for looking!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is sold!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That lens should have sold for a much higher price! I'm sorry for you but happy for the buyer. I would have paid a higher price but I was'nt aware of the auction until now. You can't win them all...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
That lens should have sold for a much higher price! I'm sorry for you but happy for the buyer. I would have paid a higher price but I was'nt aware of the auction until now. You can't win them all...

Very Happy Here is the buyer... I did not think it was really a low price.. considering some of the prices I found in sold listings from ebay etc. (I must admit I found only USA sold listings, the dutch ebay search results are some what illusive to me, I never seem to get/find what I want to find). I hope there are no hard feelings here as i am not an experienced MFlenses member nor an experienced buyer/seller of lenses..
I just really love these macro lenses and this one completes the 55 > 90 > 135 row.. My all time favorite lens is the panagor 90mm macro lens which I use a lot and bought years ago for around the same price. I can't wait to see and use the bigger brother (especially in some warm and sunny weather with lots of bugs)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats lucky man ! Look forward your shoots!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila : she's a lucky woman ! Wink