Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RMC Tokina II 28mm F/2.8 in M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: RMC Tokina II 28mm F/2.8 in M42 mount Reply with quote

SOLD!!!

I offer RMC Tokina II 28mm F/2.8 lens in M42 mount.
I used it few times, but not enough, so I decided to let it go t someone who can appreciate it more.
I used this lens in full manual (aperture control) on Sony DSLT A77.

The lens is as pictured below. It is in lightly used condition - glass is clean.
No fungus. No scratches. Comes with front lens cap only, no rear cap.
Focusing and aperture control works fine.
Aperture pin was removed from this lens before I bought it so it will not work in auto mode on M42 camera.

If someone is interested in this lens - please let me know. I offer it for 25 Euro.
I can ship worldwide. First class shipping is 10 Euros within Europe, 11 Euros rest of the world.
For registered mail - add 9 Euros more.

I will accept PayPal (fees on me) of Bank transfer.

I am located in Stockholm, Sweden
Please check my eBay ID: sh00rik

Below there are also some sample images I took with this lens at F2.8 and F8 on Sony A77 (24 Mpx APS-C camera).
I can send full-resolution JPGs upon request.

Alex

Lens:

Steaks You see on this picture are reflections from the light stand, not scratches!

Few test shots:

F/2.8

F/8

Focused on reeds, F/2.8

Focused on reeds, F/8

Out of focus highlights at F/2.8

Out of focus highlights at F/8

Last edited by Alex H on Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the back of the lens go very far at infinity, like beyond the mount. Does it hit FF mirror?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
Does the back of the lens go very far at infinity, like beyond the mount. Does it hit FF mirror?

As I mentioned above - I only have APS-C camera. Unfortunately, I have no full-frame of any make, so I can not tell You how this lens works on full-frame camera.

However, I have a "Big Is" Canon M42 adapter. This is how the rear element of the lens protrudes back behind the "Big Is" adapter when the lens is focused to infinity.

But You have to judge by Yourself, if the lens will hit the mirror or not. I also do not know what will happen if one uses different adapter.

Just to be clear - my adapter is NOT included in this sale.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is now sold.