Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashikor 35/2.8 M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Yashikor 35/2.8 M42 Reply with quote

I recently bought a Yahikor 35/2.8 M42 (because... because... well, missing a 35mm Smile ).
Still to thorough test it, however this is a picture taken with front lighting:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the distortion it has given the guitar,especially the wood. I look forward to seeing it used on some other test subjects.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple more.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I like the distortion it has given the guitar,especially the wood. I look forward to seeing it used on some other test subjects.

Distortion?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an electric bass guitar. It looks like that. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
mo wrote:

Distortion?

Until Peterqd visited me recently, I did not realize my monitor stretches things...the PC I use is too old to make the image fit properly on my monitor...so too me this bass looks slightly stretched width wise. Sad I still like the image from the lens Very Happy