Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

sigma 30mm 1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: sigma 30mm 1.4 Reply with quote

just got a sigma 30mm. lots of fun in the streets and night clubs with this one cept the first picture. heard the guy died. hit by a cab.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fave is # 4, but # 5 and #6 are not bad either Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
My fave is # 4, but # 5 and #6 are not bad either Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wink

+1 Very Happy rendering of the lens is nice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the AF performing in this lens? Do you have it in Nikon mount?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Lena: Af is masculin, look at no 4, "he" doesn´t recognize her eyes

nice series agree with Rolf in ranking

i sold mine - on Nikon D 200 i had a lot of colour problems, on image was o.k. the next in yellow etc - it was not predictable what this combination did, they didn´t like each other

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the af is pretty descent. in lower light conditions the af is not really on point but I can live with the results. i shoot mostly manual anyway.