Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

hexanon 28/3,5 AE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: hexanon 28/3,5 AE Reply with quote

3D Panorama mode fresh from Sony NEX5. resize only

cropped only

Thanks for viewing Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice detail in the crop. We're taking on water, starboard side, but we haven't capsized, yet! Wink

I imagine it's difficult to maintain level in this mode.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Nice detail in the crop. We're taking on water, starboard side, but we haven't capsized, yet! Wink

Thanks!.. We're waiting for your results. And be careful!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
Katastrofo wrote:

Thanks!.. We're waiting for your results. And be careful!

Iaza, you know what they say, it is better to be lucky, than good. That being said, I've not been all that lucky, and
of course 'good' is not in the equation. Smile

Will check, but think I have same lens:

Don't recall a pano mode for the NX100, need to look through the manual.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NX100 has no pano mode, but it does a fine job of pano shooting, just stitch em together in photoshop, this was handheld with the 20-50 kit lens which is no slouch, camera in portrait orientation, full size version is 13229x4230 which by my maths is 53mp. You can see all the grain in the wood of the sign on the left, although unless you're printing things to immense sizes I dunno what good that level of detail does ya. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, some beautiful sewing, Ian! Smile I'll have to give it some thought on what venue. Fall
is coming up and thinking of Gunners Lake with the trees changing....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not hard to stitch stuff in photoshop, I find it's easiest when the images don't have much distortion, hence I try to use 35 and 50mm lenses rather than wides, but 28mm works okay too, I did some of my best pano work with the Hexanon 3.5/28, the early 7-element all metal EE one.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an M42 adapter that should be arriving soon, opens up a lot more lens choices for me.

Thanks for the tips!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool, look forward to seeing some NX shots soon. I must use mine more often, I only have the 20-50 lens and no adapters, must get a Konica adapter at least so I can use all my Hexanons on it.