Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta Leica Md Zoom Rokkor X 75-200 f4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Minolta Leica Md Zoom Rokkor X 75-200 f4.5 Reply with quote

Another Minolta lens that was also sold as a Leica lens. Supposed to be sharper then the BeerCan 70-210 f4. I will test it when I get it.
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing http://forum.mflenses.com/no-more-lenses-t45113.html
Have we not forgotton something please hand in your 5 day without buying chip at the next lensaholics meeting. Razz
Lookforward to reviews

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Laughing http://forum.mflenses.com/no-more-lenses-t45113.html
Have we not forgotton something please hand in your 5 day without buying chip at the next lensaholics meeting. Razz
Lookforward to reviews

I didn't last long, did I. Very Happy Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting for this lens.I hope it's not lost. Sad I won a lens hood for it today.
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was listed as shipped on th 16th. So even shiping the slowest way I should of had it by the 23rd or 24th. I guess I better contact the shipper, and confirm the ship date.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it today.It was shipped right away but the post office returned it to another post office in his state and reshipped it from there. Shocked I'm just really happy it made it. Very Happy
It's in mint condition. My hood came yesterday, and it's mint also. Very Happy
It will be a few days before I test it. It's just too cold outside.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in this lens, can I ask how you liked it?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrbenji wrote:
I'm interested in this lens, can I ask how you liked it?

I add my interest too.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens as well. If you love the MD35-70, you will certainly love this one too. When i take a film-body (X700 or X500) on a trip, all i need are the MD35-70 and this one!