Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ Sonnar 3.5/135, M42 Adapter, Sony A3000, Playtime
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: CZJ Sonnar 3.5/135, M42 Adapter, Sony A3000, Playtime Reply with quote

By the time our neighbour told me a parcel had arrived in error at his house it was dark. I tried a couple of play shots to make sure everything is as it should be. I haven't quite got the focusing sorted, but I am happy. Both at f4.

Zeiss Sonnar on the Sony A3000 1 by skida, on Flickr

Zeiss Sonnar on the Sony A3000 2 by skida, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lovely lens as I have discovered too. You are liking the A3000 I can see. I must look at one and make my own mind up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After using film only for so long I am finding it a bit of a struggle to wade through the menus on this camera, but I'll get there soon enough. I have quite a few M42 lenses that this adapter gives me the ability to use so now I can do comparative testing. Hmmm.....bookcases and brick walls......... Shocked