Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

APO Rodagon-R 75mm Barrel
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: APO Rodagon-R 75mm Barrel Reply with quote

I have an APO Rodagon-R 75mm enlarger lens that came with the barell full of glue such that the aperature cannot be changed. It is bad enough that there is no way to get the amount of glue off. Both the front and rear optical groups do unscrew, so I was hoping that I could simply screw them into a replacement Rodagon host. So if you have a 75mm Rodagon-R barrel you aren't using (perhaps the optics have been damaged), let me know. Or if the barrel for a 75mm APO Rodagon-D (the later version), we could take measurements to see if that would work instead. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Apo Rodagon D 75/4 in very bad shape inside a special barrel. During open this special barrel around the iris barrel of the lens gets some damage.
For my manual lens with auto iris experiments I build a new iris barrel (at the moment without threads) for this lens, with EF iris inside.

So I have the normal iris barrel for measurments, but I don´t think I would sell it (bad shape, no iris ring).
I suppose that Rodenstock has a system with excangable iris housings.