Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Street Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Street Life Reply with quote

2 simple B/W street shots ... not my every day's habit Laughing

- Marketplace of Groningen, the Netherlands
- Asahi S-M-C Takumar 85/1.8

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good ones! I made similar ones from a castle tower when Chris Lilley visited me here, I'll see if I can recover the thread Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special, I like them!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like these kind of shots. They seem like they're out of a gallery/exhibition!

I personally feel very scared in photographing strangers and pointing a camera to someone just like that. Maybe one day...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks folks !

Quote:
I personally feel very scared in photographing strangers and pointing a camera to someone just like that. Maybe one day...

yes, I know the feeling very good! ... it was just an easy situation because it was shot
from a church tower, so there was huge distance which gave a save feeling Laughing

@ Orio
Quote:
Very good ones! I made similar ones from a castle tower when Chris Lilley visited me here, I'll see if I can recover the thread

did you find it, I am interested ? Wink

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Reminds me of Cartier-Bresson, but sharper. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Same here.

But nice shots, I particulary like the second one.