Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meritar 50mm f2.8 E.LUDWIG M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Meritar 50mm f2.8 E.LUDWIG M42 Reply with quote

No pp, straight convert from RAW to JPG.

Last edited by Attila on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, you just blew a big fat hole in the viewpoint you need a $$$ lens to make great pics.

1, 2, 6, 9, I love those in particular, congrats.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Lady!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Excellent, you just blew a big fat hole in the viewpoint you need a $$$ lens to make great pics.

Ian, the pictures (the subject!) would look great taken with a pinhole camera, OK? Laughing

Nice set, Attila! Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
iangreenhalgh1 wrote:

Ian, the pictures (the subject!) would look great taken with a pinhole camera, OK? Laughing

Nice set, Attila! Wink

Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4 and 9 for me. 8 has the best pose, IMHO, but the light beam on her face is distracting. Great series, though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good set and a favourite lens of mine; accably sharp at 5.6 and mad bokeh wide open.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Good set and a favourite lens of mine; accably sharp at 5.6 and mad bokeh wide open.

Nice to hear your favorite lens, people usually not respect it, I like it too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it is the lens, the sensor or the photographer (or all three), but the skin tones on number six are absolutely gorgeous!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice Attila, both your work and Christina as your model!

The Meritar never really convinced me (I have two) and it was mainly missing contrast,
also visible in your shots (on my simple laptop LCD screen), so I always had to PP it.
The first two images as well as #8,9 have an overall greenish cast to it, which the
other ones do not have - white balance issues (??)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
very nice Attila, both your work and Christina as your model!

The Meritar never really convinced me (I have two) and it was mainly missing contrast,
also visible in your shots (on my simple laptop LCD screen), so I always had to PP it.
The first two images as well as #8,9 have an overall greenish cast to it, which the
other ones do not have - white balance issues (??)

Thank you! I think this lens is a nice family portrait lens, strong contrast not good for many subjects.
White balance was auto but I used random flash , may where is contrast better that is made with flash.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shots Attila, but I'm not keen on the lens. Contrast is low although it creates some classic film like images I guess Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Lovely shots Attila, but I'm not keen on the lens. Contrast is low although it creates some classic film like images I guess Very Happy

Low contrast lenses my 'blonde' lenses I love to use them on blonde girls.