Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Agfa Isolette lll
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:37 am    Post subject: Agfa Isolette lll Reply with quote

Some test pics from my learning process to use this lovely pocket size medium format camera Agfa Isolette lll (http://forum.mflenses.com/agfa-isolette-iii-w-solinar-lens-t50189.html) .

These pics from the latest test film Ilford FP4 Plus 125.
Straight from the Epson V600 scanner without any PP.

from Tallinn

from Tallinn

from Tallinn

from Helsinki velodrome

and very low light hand held test from Sedrholm's house stairs, Helsinki (can't remember the shutter speed but it was very slow)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice. medium format is simply awesome.
tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results, that's a very good camera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love them all, I have two of them of this camera , but none of them with Solinar Sad I am envy Laughing Congrats!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them all, too, with 2 and 4 being the faves, excellent work!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!
I love this fantastic small camera, but i'm just beginner with these film equipments (using only digital cams I've now started to study also these film cams). => How to get right exposure with using the Sekonic Twinmate light meter, how to get right focus, how to frame picture with square format, how to work with b&w and colours and the list goes on and on Laughing Laughing but espesially with this little Isolette gem, this learning process is just pure fun! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice images.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very nice ! You catch on quick !!!