Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

lens care.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: lens care. Reply with quote

Can anyone offer this newbie advice in looking after my Hexanons. What products do you use to clean and Cate for classic glass. If have little packets of silica gel in each of my lens cases.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: lens care. Reply with quote

Gyles wrote:
Can anyone offer this newbie advice in looking after my Hexanons. What products do you use to clean and Cate for classic glass. If have little packets of silica gel in each of my lens cases.

you have "equipment care" section of this forum so look there for more advice.

i use cloth for cleaning eye glassed to clean lens glass. and if lens glass has hardened dirt on it i use solution for my contact lenses to soften the dirt and then clean it with lens paper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst problem is storage under conditions where fungus can grow.

Best to keep lenses in a dry, ventilated lighted place, not in the dark.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder how mr wolverine keeping those treasure:)