Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 50mm f4 zebra Pentacon Six bargain
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 50mm f4 zebra Pentacon Six bargain Reply with quote

I will yield member Laurance and sell somebody else only if he not interest (his gear was stolen in near past)

Friend of mine have this lens on sale.

It has one issue what is seriously impact selling price I believe not impact image IQ at all or minimal really.
Lens has numerous very light weight cleaning marks on front not like haze so not impact picture quality.
and many little drops like was stored bellow trees ans bugs made little spots. Both are light looking.

No caps ! I will try to find one or make temporary cap to ship lens.

90 USD + shipping 25 USD to anywehere in the world.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, THANK YOU Attila! Shocked Unfortunately, I need to wait a while (probably about 6 months)
to accumulate photographic spending money again. I hate to dig away at what I'm saving, because
once I start I end up using it all, and then have to start over for what I had my mind on. Shocked

That was incredibly nice of you. Smile

Larry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD