Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The great northern Triglav wall (warning: BIG)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: The great northern Triglav wall (warning: BIG) Reply with quote

This is a stitched pano from around 4 photos with nikkor 24/2.8 AI-S
you can even see some people climbing a steep slope to reach the base of the wall, they are professional climbers and are going to climb this portion of the Great northern Triglav wall which is about a kilometer high, the whole wall is around 3km long and is among the greatest in the European Alps and one of the most popular walls for professional climbing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by golly, there are some people headed up the scree field. that is a spectacular place. in slovenia?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes sir, Slovenia Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great spot, well captured.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful place Shocked ...Your image is also great but it needs a verrrrrrrrry big screen Very Happy .....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that's why they invented scrolling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
I guess that's why they invented scrolling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

patrickh

Embarassed Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is the highest mountain in Slovenia!! I´m planning to go there since a long time ago. Nice photo!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The highest mountain is behind this wall and one of the routs (harder or hardest ones) is to climb over this wall, but one has to be very well prepared with PRO climbing gear... the lightest trail to the top requires only helmet and of course good hiking shoes Wink