Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super Komura 135mm F2.8 (Uni Auto Mount)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Super Komura 135mm F2.8 (Uni Auto Mount) Reply with quote

Well i have had this a week and just managed to get 5 minutes before the heavens opened up to shoot a few test shots.
Sorry for the subject
Minimum focus distance 1.5m is a bit of a pain
Very nice smooth lens, original hood and the m42 uni adaptor

#3 @F2.8

#6 @ F2.8

#10 @ F2.8

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks quite good to me, very nice colours, maybe not the sharpest 135 but definitely pleasant character.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swans are a bugger to photograph, but that's a good swan picture. That lens does blues very nicely. That's a keeper I would say. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the greens too!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure looks like a keeper

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning detail and colour. I have the 3.5 preset version. its in my top 3 lenses and would never part with it.
Malcolm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou all for the replies, It is maybe not the sharpest but does render colours very nice as komuras do, i also have the 3.5 m39 and i would not part with it amazing lens.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Thankyou all for the replies, It is maybe not the sharpest but does render colours very nice as komuras do, i also have the 3.5 m39 and i would not part with it amazing lens.

I find mine actually quite sharp, but it may have something to do with where in distance you're focusing. Close up and intermediate distances are good with mine, but I can't reach infinity, so don't have an appreciation of its long distance sharpness.