Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wanted : m42 lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Wanted : m42 lens Reply with quote

Hi all,
looking for a lens or 2 to fit a spotmatic i just bought. I have heard that helios and takumars are good, and lots of others. I think a 50mm would be good to start off with, i am not bothered about external condition, in fact i like things that look like they have a history, just so long as the image is ok. So if anyone has got somthing cheap that they are willing to send to Ireland please reply. I have already bought a camera and a lens from a very generous guy here and recieved another camera gratis from a great guy in the states. There isn't another forum as good as this on the net, glad to be a member!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi maxcastle,
Welcome to the forum - hope you enjoy your stay! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks neighbour Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be of interest:- it's a superb lens.

http://forum.mflenses.com/pentax-super-takumar-55mm-1-8-w-caps-t50205.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx squire, of great interest, unfortunately the shipping from the us is a killer, usually 40-50 dollars, so minimum its 55 euro, tre saucy Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
sorry I just see your post.
If you want, I could supply you with several lenses. I PM'ed you.
Kind regards,
Filip

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Helios 44M-4 you can have for the price of the postage. I take it you're in N Ireland?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very decent of you martin, unfortunately or fortunately, these days its hard to say, especially when you look at the soccer results, i'm in the republic not Great Britain, which is how royal mail see it i believe Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking? I have a couple of lenses you might like and am heading home from Canada end-Sept so can arrange postage while home.
Sending PM separately with lens info