Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FD, Minolta MD, c-mounts, M42, Pentax and more
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Canon FD, Minolta MD, c-mounts, M42, Pentax and more Reply with quote

I have a lot of duplicity in my lenses, so I've decided to price most of them and put on sale. It's not a matter of pushing for ultimate IQ and eliminating the ones that didn't make a cut. I simply enjoy trying different ones, but one can not keep them all, hence the sale. There is also a couple of film bodies. I intend this as a long playing thread, where some items disappear as I sell them and some appear as I acquire new ones, so check the list from time to time.

Here's the list of goodies

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aoe2xJlyKORrdHhzeUR3dFhSOGxCVmR4YnIzWUcybGc#gid=0

There is a pretty good selection of macros and 50mm's, including my all-time favorite Canon FD 50/1.4 (I have multiple copies).

Conditions: all prices are in Euros, include Paypal, do not include shipping. Shipping will be out of UK, let me know your location for exact quote. Will ship worldwide. Local pick-up in Bristol is also possible.

Most of the listed lenses are in good working order, meaning no fungus, haze, scratches on the glass, or stuck aperture blades, focusing works well, etc. If there is an important issue with the lens, it is in particulars column. Cosmetics may vary. I'll provide a detailed description before sale.

I'll be posting pictures of the items further down the thread, but that will take time. If you are interested in particular item, but want to see its picture first, let me know.

My ebay ID is fermy0001, I've also sold lenses on dpreview, see feedback here:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1056&message=39915755

Last edited by fermy on Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the currency for the price?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All prices are in Euros.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Monday, 21 October 2013 I am going to UK for a month. If anyone from UK is interested in some of my lenses, let me know -- I'll take them with me and post from UK.

PS. I just noticed that this thread is in "Finished transactions". Could any admin please move this thread to the active Marketplace again? This sale is not finished, I intended this as a neverending sale Wink