Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta Rokkor MD 35mm 2.8 on a7ii with bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Minolta Rokkor MD 35mm 2.8 on a7ii with bellows Reply with quote

Minolta Rokkor MD 35mm 2.8 on a7ii with bellows:

This was a close up, I did clean it up a bit as Ive got crap on my sensor and I'm reluctant to attack with anything, the shaker thing doesn't help much. No color or sharpening was done just cloned over the dust spots.

100% crop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow great colour very good focus. the magnification is something else as well. I have just purchased one of these sony a7 camera. I never used one or any mirrorless camera for that fact. I have read a lot of threads here and I like what I see. I have always used dslr and high resolution video cameras. I like the images here on this forum plus the fact that a wide range of various cameras are used. great photos.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocky I think you will love the A7. The ability to use inexpensive vintage glass of superior quality is one of its biggest features. Pick up a minolta 100 for bellows cheap. Phenomenally sharp.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minolta-Auto-Bellows-W-Rokkor-X-1-4-100mm-Lens-Spiratone-36mm-Extension-/301814571568?hash=item46458ce230:g:uu4AAOSwfZ1WX5ft

Konica are excellent, the Rokkor minoltas are also excellent.

Canon FD have a good reputation as well. All of these series are really inexpensive (for now!) as they don't easily adapt to Canon or Nikon. As the quality and popularity of mirrorless system increases though that will likely change.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:27 am    Post subject: tethering Reply with quote

jamaeolus I was wondering have you ever tether your sony. I uploaded there tethering software.. and all I get is the shutter button. the only way I can focus is with the little screen. is there something I have to do yet. I went through the menus and set the camera to remote pc control. so I am missing some thing any help would be greatly appreciated. I already like this camera. I sold my canon already and I am going to sell my Nikon . have a great one. I am going to try to get that bellows and lens thank you

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MD-III (A7R)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 A very nice series. Shows the capabilities of the lens in varied settings.