Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 57/1.4 EE and Hexanon 135/2.5 AE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 57/1.4 EE and Hexanon 135/2.5 AE Reply with quote

but unfortunately there's no adapter for my canon 40d only for nex or pen Sad
otherwise in excellent condition, glass very clean... what do you guys think are they worth to exchange canon for nex?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kept them and sold instead others Nikon, Canon etc try them out and listen your heart photography is not only technical sport Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had almost all konica ar lenses, and the 57/1.4 was by far my favorite for IQ, just awesome. imo it rivals the top similar lenses in any other of the many systems ive used.
tony

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing's for sure: I'm not selling my Nikkor lenses, ever Wink
but I think I'll sell 40d just to get a NEX for these two pearls

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get yourself a cheap tc or tc-x film cam, couple it woth the 57, and have yourself a blast for a lot less money and a lot more FL useability! dont forget even on apsc, the 57 is like an 85 and the 135 is 200mm, nex will cost several hundreds, while either film cam i mentioned will cost between $50-75...
tony

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 to rbelyell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you interested in my Konica T?
It seems to be in a pretty good and working condition and it comes with a mint Vivitar 2.8-3.8 (!) / 35-70 MC Macro plus a not so mint Wink but still nice Sigma Zoom-K II 4.5/70-210.

Together (3 items) for €40,- plus shipping to your place.