Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Prow - Zuiko 28/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Prow - Zuiko 28/3.5 Reply with quote

This tiny lens has a good rep, and I can see why. I'll post more pics from the boat yard later... OM2n, Kodak Colorplus 200 (canisters marked Kodacolor), CVS scan with a bit of curves type work (the CVS scans to me usually seem overly light)...

prow by Nesster, on Flickr

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, just won on ebay the 28/2.8 Zuiko, hope it has similar results. Of course, I'm also waiting for my
camera to get back from seller after repairs. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're building it in your yard?

patrickh Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, on one hand: I wish! on the other hand: that sure looks like a long term project. Rolling Eyes Oops I was talking about this one (I'd shot this same boat with the Agfa folder, and said I'd come back...)

Alainn from Boston, MA by Nesster, on Flickr

And a close up with the 28/3.5. The light, like the humidity, was everywhere: it was cloudy and sunny and hot all at the same time.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmmmmmm. that zuiko goodness.

bill, the 28/2.8 is a dandy. has the same rendering as my 50/1.8, only wider.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Paul, good to know. I'm looking for an OM-2n body, as it will be a month or more
before I get the 1n back, if then.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Nice, just won on ebay the 28/2.8 Zuiko, hope it has similar results. Of course, I'm also waiting for my
camera to get back from seller after repairs. Laughing

Zuiko mania ? Smile all lenses are lovely , no exception I did try already many of them. Impressive photo Jussi! I like it!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kind of fun, this Zuikoholism... only I need to figure out some better time to go shooting...

One more prow with the 28/3.5, ColorPlus/Kodacolor 200

Alainn prow by Nesster, on Flickr