Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss 110mm f2 F Planar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Zeiss 110mm f2 F Planar Reply with quote

A long time ago I had a Hasselblad 203FE, which although I loved was far too heavy for me to cart up and down hills when wanting to do landscapes (although perhaps that was more to do my laziness than the weight of the camera). One of the lenses I had was a 110mm f2 Planar. When I sold the camera the lens went with it, and as soon as it went I instantly regretted the decision to sell it. So I scoured ebay and eventually found another one for sale for not to much (this was a few years back), so I bought it and decided I was just going to use it on my SLR with a Novoflex adapter.

I had a quick search on here, and was surprised it's not been mentioned before. Amazing piece of glass - here it is.

And this was a scan of a picture I took with it on one of my film EOS cameras a few years ago (I think this was at f4 not wide open though).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive lens! Like 1 Congrats

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. It will probably shine on a FF digital camera.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

Some say it was the best Planar for Hassy ever made...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all Like 1 small