Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta Rokkor QF 200/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Minolta Rokkor QF 200/3.5 Reply with quote

Anyone knows anything about this lens? I have seen excellent shots on flickr, but seems to have much CA. There was almost no backlight shots, so it's hard to know. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by francotirador on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i had this lens Very Happy

The overall construction is to last forever, the lens is a bit heavy, at least for me, but produces excellent images, i used this lens only with film, and in normal light conditions. Bought it 39£.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And chromatic aberrations? You can not tell me anything? I would use digital.
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here you can find a list of minolta lenses, sorted by focal length, so you can see some info on them, apparently there were 5 versions of rokkor 200/3.5
http://minolta.eazypix.de/lenses/index.html

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is built like tank, operating it is pleasing but unfortunately output is bit disappointing (CA):

f3.5 1:1

f8 1:1

some kind of bokeh test

Using it with sun in (or near) frame generates hot spots anf very low contrast...