Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Roll from May 5th
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: My Roll from May 5th Reply with quote

So this is my roll of Fujicolor 100 from May 5th. I went to Hakone national park in central Japan. I was lucky with the weather. Most of the roll was shot between 8am and 11am. The second last shot of the guys carrying a portable shrine might seem out of place. I caught a train out of Hakone park to grab lunch in a city called Odawara and coincidentally they were holding a shrine festival. I went back to the park later in the afternoon to shoot the sunset but I only had one film shot left by then! That's the last picture of the boats in a line.

To make things quicker I only did low quality scans so there is some banding in the sky etc. I might rescan one or two of the shots at a higher quality later.

Nikon U, 28-80 kit lens, Fujicolor 100, developed at local lab, Epson V700 scan, levels adjusted in pp.

Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great depth in some of these mate. Very good. Very Happy

I like the colour-cast you got with this fuji colour 100, it gives it has a bit of a vintage 70's kind of feel to it.