Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another parcel - Zeiss Flektogon 4/20
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Another parcel - Zeiss Flektogon 4/20 Reply with quote

My last MF lens for the moment arrived. It's a Zebra Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 4/20. It looks just gorgeous on the 30D! This afternon I am going to test it a bit. I hope I would take some nice pictures to put them on the gallery.

It's funny to take from the camera a tiny Industar 50-2 and put a huge Flek 4/20. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Congrats! I am sure you will love it!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to seeing your results.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Juanma!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Juanma. You have to show it to me, we're pending of a beer-meeting since past year! Wink

Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun Juanma - one of those lenses for down the road - and I would love to see samples from you too

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one but Exakta mount. It's good lens that I like especially bokeh and contrast.

I'm sure you'll love it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be the one I am after, or one of the other 19-24 mm good luck with it. What did it cost you if you dont mind me asking?