Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

2 x 100mm + 1 x 23mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: 2 x 100mm + 1 x 23mm Reply with quote

Today i recieved a large box with old cameras, lenses accessories etc....

It contained many lenses and some odd lenses which i had never had before, just knew them from this forum as one of them was discussed recently: the Pentor 2.8/100 (left on photo). Indeed the focus ring rotates in the opposite direction than the Tomioka Chinon version.

The other 100mm (right) lens is a large and heavy, very solid and smooth focusing Vivitar with a serial that starts with 4.

Also a 23mm f/3.5 Universar lens, i have a similar focal length branded Pallas, which seems to be the same lens.
(never used it Embarassed , in need of more time!)
It's been around on the forum with some other names on it i guess.....

I'll go out and shoot some examples with them next week to post here.

2 x 100mm by René Maly, on Flickr

Universar 23mm by René Maly, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, hope your 23 is better than the copy I had. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vivitar - 42 Bauer, 44 Perkin Elmer, 47 Chinon That could be an interesting lens?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian, we'll see!

Lloydy wrote:
Vivitar - 42 Bauer, 44 Perkin Elmer, 47 Chinon That could be an interesting lens?

First digits 40xxxxx. It really feels nice and looks good, just did some quick shots with it on the A3000, straight JPG from the camera, looks promising!

wide open f/2.8

@ f/4