Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some rare Chinese "ultra micro" lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More early Chinese industrial lenses. It has a resolving power of 400 lp/mm within a 7mm diameter area.The lens was made in 1969 with a cultural revolutionary brand name of "Red Flag". Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 45/1.5 fast lens with a very high resolving power of 600 lp/mm for industrial video.It was made in 1976.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two quite rare and very sharp Haiou lenses, a Haiou-71 50/1.4, and a Haiou-64 58mm F5.6 WS1. Even their lens caps are well made. Both lenses are quite compact.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This extremely rare 30mm F1.6 Chinese industrial lens was made in Shanghai in 1975. It is not mine.

It is listed on the factory's poster, The 2nd one from the right of the top row. There are still many lenses not listed on that poster.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I doubt about those 600l/pm.
Made in full communist era they would brag about anything and everything.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
Somehow I doubt about those 600l/pm.
Made in full communist era they would brag about anything and everything.

Sorry,I forgot to mention that I don't own that "Red Flag" and this 45/1.5 lens. The 600lp/mm number sounds indeed very high. I don't know what the method they used to measured its resolution. But some Japanese and Zeiss industrial lenses published even higher numbers.

However, yesterday, I saw a forum memeber 三毛毛 published some images taken with a "EAST WIND" brand lens, a lens I assumed was for making computer chips. It appears like a high resolution, high contrast lens. His Dongfeng 75/2 lens made in Fujian is a super rare lens. I only resized his images. I also own a few DongFeng brand lenses, but never tried them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another rare lens just surfaced. The owner is 阿客 who owns many rare Chinese cameras and lenses. Like 1 small I can't tell its production date by S/N, but the 春光 brand name suggests it was made in Jilin province. The front element looks uncoated, and looks like quartz for UV light transmission. It could be made for police investigation rather than for computer chips.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, the 365nm filter is a dead giveaway for that Wink