Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Male Chaffinch - Tamron SP 500mm f58
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Male Chaffinch - Tamron SP 500mm f58 Reply with quote

Just had time to grab the 40D with Tamron SP 500 F8 mounted and take 2 photos of this Chaffinch in my garden (through the window).

Weatg=her was bad this morning, very windy and grey.
But at 12, well you see :

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad, Do you find it takes a while to "calm down enough" to get better shots with this lens? I mean.... I find when I first use this lens in a session, it takes me a good couple of shots before I am relaxed enough to get the better images.....I hope you get my meaning.

Olivier,I look forward to some more summer images taken with this lens. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Not bad, Do you find it takes a while to "calm down enough" to get better shots with this lens? I mean.... I find when I first use this lens in a session, it takes me a good couple of shots before I am relaxed enough to get the better images.....I hope you get my meaning.

Olivier,I look forward to some more summer images taken with this lens. Very Happy

Absolutely. It needs some training before better shots. Very Happy

For these ones, the 40D had been used before with Iso 640 setting, which destroys the quality here.
I didn't have time to check settings. It's my fault : I should always end a session by resetting the camera to standard settings...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I should always end a session by resetting the camera to standard settings...

I understand ,I have done the same thing.. Laughing