Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 red V (M42)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 red V (M42) Reply with quote

Hi there,
Need help. I have just purchased a Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 red V (M42) from eBay.
The aperture arrow on the barrel does not align to its respective values.
I decided to take the lens apart and fix it however I am stuck at the aperture barrel section and unable proceed further. I have taken some pictures of it.
Aperture placeholder A : I am unable to remove the retaining screw as the screw head is on the other side. Therefore i cannot remove the Aperture placeholder A.
Aperture placeholder B : I have removed the screw but unable to unscrew/pull the barrel apart.
Does anyone knows how to open this up?

Thanks !

Last edited by Bernard on Tue May 01, 2012 11:07 am; edited 7 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Bernard! Your pictures and your link do not show because this is your first post. I think that if you answer this message you should be able to go back to your original message and edit it so that the items will show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
Welcome to the forum Bernard! Your pictures and your link do not show because this is your first post. I think that if you answer this message you should be able to go back to your original message and edit it so that the items will show.

Ok, thanks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much better. The first post no pictures/link policy measure is to prevent spam on the forum. Not to make life hard for newcomers. I had the exact same experience a while ago Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Re: Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 red V (M42) Reply with quote

Bernard wrote:
Hi there,
Need help. I have just purchased a Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm f2.8 red V (M42) from eBay.
The aperture arrow on the barrel does not align to its respective values.
I decided to take the lens apart and fix it however I am stuck at the aperture barrel section and unable proceed further. I have taken some pictures of it.
Aperture placeholder A : I am unable to remove the retaining screw as the screw head is on the other side. Therefore i cannot remove the Aperture placeholder A.
Aperture placeholder B : I have removed the screw but unable to unscrew/pull the barrel apart.
Does anyone knows how to open this up?

Thanks !

Help anyone ?
This is quite sought after lens, nobody have any solution ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there
I also need help to solve the same problem, someone has found a solution or have a suggestion?
Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same issue with a Primoplan 75mm. Was hoping to get an answer here.. maybe I'll post in the general 'Manual Focus Lenses' board.