Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Tele-Ennalyt 135 2.8?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Enna Tele-Ennalyt 135 2.8? Reply with quote

I went to night flea market today and bought this thing. Now I dont have any camera to use it. I have read some reviews but some said it's good, some didnt.

Does someone know about this lens?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Low contrast but otherwise very pleasing lens. This metal version has glued elements compared to plastic lens version. Check for possible separation. If healthy it should be better then plastic one. Those shots were made a long time ago with K10D: http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/mfl_club_members/pancolart/Enna+135mm/? My favorite:

Vestida de Rojo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the plastic one, and it's an average lens: not completely bad, but easy to find better cheap 135's.

I bet this metal version is better, though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the metal version for Exakta, it is a well built and pleasant performing lens, not stellar.

I only used it for film sofar, because of the mount.

Last edited by Minolfan on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Enna Reply with quote

It could be a so called sockel lens

http://captjack.exaktaphile.com/Enna%20page.htm
rgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to all of you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Enna Tele Ennalyt 2,8/135mm Reply with quote

Can you say which mount it has, thread M42 or bayonet? Bayonet could be EXA most probably.

I bought a Book about ENNA lenses which is called Enna Pocket book and was published in 1964. The range of optical products made by ENNA at that time is explained piece by piece with additional remarks and discussion of optical problems and their solution. I copied an illustration of the lenses which is on my home computer, not here, unfortunately! But I could send you some details lateron...

The 135 is not very rare but represents of course a good quality, mechanically and optically.

Martin, Bremen
--

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Ennalyt Reply with quote

... just saw that you offered it. With EXA connection, ok. Would have been of interest with M42 mount.

Martin
--

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: Ennalyt Reply with quote

PacoDaCapo wrote:
... just saw that you offered it. With EXA connection, ok. Would have been of interest with M42 mount.

Martin
--

Yeah, I am too, because I cant use exa, I must let it go. Sad What a pity!
Thinh.