Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar "Red T" 4.5/40mm - my first
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar "Red T" 4.5/40mm - my first Reply with quote

Thank you, Attila, for selling this lens to me. These are my first few photos using this M42 mount lens, hand-held, on my Nikon D70. I had to work quickly to get the Azalea photos because the first raindrops of a storm system were falling all about.

Pink Azalea flowers - Happy Sunday! by Gerris2, on Flickr

Purple Azalea flowers - Happy Sunday! by Gerris2, on Flickr

Phalaenopsis Hybrid Flower by Gerris2, on Flickr

Ipomoea involucrata leaf by Gerris2, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this is a red T !
Nice results, crispy, contrasty and sharp.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad she is landed in good home! Congrats and thank you too!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the colour is perfect!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a Pentax *ist-DS camera body on which to use my precious M42 lenses, based on the advice of the knowledgeable people on this web site. Thank you for helping a new guy out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerris2 wrote:
I bought a Pentax *ist-DS camera body on which to use my precious M42 lenses, based on the advice of the knowledgeable people on this web site. Thank you for helping a new guy out.

Most welcome, main goal of this site to rescue older tools and spread information about them.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats, superb colors!