Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Unusual lens mount - Robot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Unusual lens mount - Robot Reply with quote

I've just received a parcel with new toys - sorry, lenses. Two of which have a most unusual mount, a combination of screw and bayonet mount, consisting of three prongs that are threaded and form a partial screw mount, roughly 30mm in diameter 1.0mm in speed. Looking closer at them, they don't have the usual slope to the threads, so screw is a bit of a misnomer. Anyway, I bought these lenses believing them to be Robot screw mount, but this is not the 26mm diameter mount I know of.

The lenses are Tele-Xenars, one is marked as 3.8/90 Schneider Kreuznach, the other as 4.5/110 Robot Germany and they have unusual square apertures.

Anyone know which camera they are intended for?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens should be in Robot Bayonet mount used by Robot Royal camera.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It looks like it may be a bit more difficult to adapt than I anticipated. Maybe I should get the Yeenon Robot Royal mount to NEX adapter.