Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Istanbul SMC 35mm f2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Istanbul SMC 35mm f2 Reply with quote

Hello everybody!This is my first post here.. i'm following this forum since a long time and today i decided to subscribe and share some shots..Critics and comments are welcome Smile

Last edited by alcaprone on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photos don't show up until you have posted more than once on the forum, due to anti spam security. Once you have more than one post photos show normally.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry i didn't know that...Thanks!..so now the links should work..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice detail and exposures. The sharpness is impressive. The only negative I can see is that everybody has their backs turned to you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #2 and #3 very much!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice series, and welcome! i especially like the b&w alley scene. please tell the camera you used?
tony

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very fine introduction - lots of atmosphere.

patrickh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everyone! for rbelyell: I used a pentax kx during the trip, i've recently switched to a canon 5d and i love it so far for my manual lenses Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome alcaprone! I also like your series and especially #2. I can really feel the atmosphere.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome !

That's a fine lens and fine samples, thanks for posting ...

Cheers
Tobias