Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A beach in southern France
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: A beach in southern France Reply with quote

One of my favorite pieces,

All feedback welcome

http://vimeo.com/22919661

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: A beach in southern France Reply with quote

Keyser wrote:
One of my favorite pieces,

All feedback welcome

http://vimeo.com/22919661

nicely done! congrats!

btw, which beach is this?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank Hari,

And I've no idea which beach it is, all I can tell you is that it's about 30-40 minutes from Dax in the south west

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyser wrote:
Thank Hari,

And I've no idea which beach it is, all I can tell you is that it's about 30-40 minutes from Dax in the south west

Then from where you got the video ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very stupid what the people has done there, painting the bunkers with idiot graffiti.
A lot of people has suffered and died there, the place should be given respect, not treated like any public bathroom.
Why is the local administration not doing anything about that?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carolfosterr wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Thank Hari,

Then from where you got the video ?

I filmed it, but I happened across the beach, didn't meanto go there!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
It is very stupid what the people has done there, painting the bunkers with idiot graffiti.
A lot of people has suffered and died there, the place should be given respect, not treated like any public bathroom.
Why is the local administration not doing anything about that?

What can one do? It's on a public beach and submerged in water half of the time. But I agree, it should be preserved.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyser wrote:

What can one do?.

Fence it. Place a surveillance camera. Place a signpost that teaches the young ignorants with the human meaning of that place.
Education, education, education.