Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FL 100mm f2.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Canon FL 100mm f2.0 Reply with quote

Friend of mine bought this lens for re-sell he didn't find much info about it, I have a chance to try it out and sell among to him after. Do you have any experience , info , current market value ?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila,

It's probably an "R" series lens for the Canonflex. I've never seen a reference to anything other than the 100mm f3.5 in the FL series.

Bill

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks I will try to get a picture from lens itself, may help to identify it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the lens? Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thank you for finding a sample.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
Is this the lens? Click here to see on Ebay.de

Yes, R series lens for Canonflex. The two aperture rings allow it to be used like a pre-set lens. The automatic diaphragm mechanism is incompatible with later FL and FD series cameras.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incompatible news is not really good Sad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physically it will fit into an FD-NEX adapter, just the aperture connections are different so it won't work on a FL/FD film body.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Physically it will fit into an FD-NEX adapter, just the aperture connections are different so it won't work on a FL/FD film body.

That's the point. If you want to use it on a NEX, it should be alright.