Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Contax Carl Zeiss Planar G 45/2 with hood
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: FS: Contax Carl Zeiss Planar G 45/2 with hood Reply with quote

For sale: Carl Zeiss Planar 2/45 T* for Contax G

Price: 310 euro

I have two of these lenses, I'm asking slightly more for this one as it is just a little bit nicer and it comes with the dedicated hood.

Condition:
- Extremely nice with hardly any signs of use
- No fungus
- Clean aperture blades
- Mechanically nice and tight
- Lenses and coatings very good, almost no dust inside. There are two tiny tiny nicks on the coating of the lens (near the digit 8 of the serial number). Have a look at the last picture, I did have to turn the lens against the light in order to show the marks. Normally you would hardly notice anything. This will not affect image quality in any way. It is even possible that the marks can be buffed away, but I haven't even tried as I try to leave the coatings of my lenses alone as long as possible. I'm always afraid of inflicting damage...
- The hood is nice with only minimal wear, the front cap has seen some use

Included:
- lens
- Contax Metal Hood GG-2
- front and rear cap

Terms: Buyer pays postage from Finland, contact me and I will check how much it will cost to your location. Payment with IBAN euro wire transfer to my account. PayPal possible but the buyer pays the expenses. Example of shipping cost: Germany 20.00 euros with tracking and 12.60 euro without tracking.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold, thank you!