Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NX10
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: NX10 Reply with quote

Have just won a Samsung NX10 and am really looking forward to it. When it arrives I will be selling my NX100 as I'm a "viewfinder" type of guy!!!!! LOL

As an aside, how do I stop the front element/inner barrel on my NX 20-50 zoom from rotating when I use a PL filter??? Its driving me nuts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I you don't use the focus bar on the NX100 for MF, you'll love the NX10: it's more solidly built, and the EVF is a great addition without adding too much bulk.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good, I did consider adding an evf to the nx100 but apart from the fact that they are not very good, the cheapest I can find is in the far east at about 50 UKP, and what with import duties and VAT it'll still cost about a hundred quid. I did use the focus bar on the nx100 but in this bright weather we are having at the moment the screen is more or less unviewable, its near enough blank. So much for technology eh?