Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 and K adaptors for NX
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: M42 and K adaptors for NX Reply with quote

Hi everybody!

I intend buying a NX100 quite soon. I saw that many of you recommend the Big-is adaptors for Nex. Unfortunately Big-is doesn't make M42 and K to NX adaptors...
Do you know such adaptors with a good quality/price?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My M42 to NX has just arrived from ADPLO on eBay - it's Pixco branded and seems absolutely fine.
It took 3 weeks to arrive from China though, but there was a big public holiday the weekend I ordered and they did mention it in an email.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They seem more expensive then the Big-is I mentionned... And how your adapter seem to be? In terms of general quality, infinity reached, etc.?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be selling my NX100 soon complete with m42 adapter and other odds and ends

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trev wrote:
I'll be selling my NX100 soon complete with m42 adapter and other odds and ends

Anything interesting that you'll sell separately?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really, just a couple of spare batteries and one of those viewing thingies that allow you to see the screen without the bright light blocking it out