Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Orestegor on Nikon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Meyer Orestegor on Nikon Reply with quote

My M42's are a little bit out of a job because they're not that compatible with my glassed Nikon adapter - and I'd prefer a glassless one anyhow (time for a Nex step?). Meyer Orestegor 135-2.8 is an exception, but I'd like to know if its possible to get a Nikon rear end for it: afaik it could also be used on a Pentacon Six by changing the rear part of the barrel. Is there an adapter thet fits the Meyer upper barrel and ends in a Nikon flange? Ring that holds lens and lower barrel part together has an 60 mm M thread (I think).

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your lens is a preset Meyer/Pentacon like in this picture

http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20132/6514_meyer135_1.jpg

with an interchangeable mount part, it is possible to buy a Nikon adapter for it, but you have to be lucky to find one. A few years back you could buy them from a forum member, but he disappeared. I have one for my Pentacon 135/2.8, but I had to file it thinner with sandpaper to get infinty focus.

Maybe there´s some still around, or maybe somebody would manufacture a new batch.