Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Latest purchases
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Latest purchases Reply with quote

This is my lens list what is waiting for good whether for testing..

Yashica ML 24mm f2.8
Yashica ML 200mm f4

Nikon 300mm f4.5 AIS

Feinmess Bonotar 4.5/105mm

and some others still under delivery

I started to discovery Yashica ML series seems all members are very good lens.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to seeing some shots.

I think Yashica like Ricoh are under-rated.

As to Nikkor 300 ais I'm unsure about this lens but have seen good results from other users.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already tested Nikkor 300mm 4.5 AI that is a very good lens, I am curious about AIS .

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even better Attila.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the old Nikkor H 300/4.5 that was Ai converted. I also have a Vivitar 300/5.6 that I think is a nicer lens, that is I prefer the images from it over the Nikkor...The Vivatar is an Ai that was made for them by Tokina.....On another note, I just got an older Spiratone 400/6.3 pre-set lens today that I got off of eBay for $25 shipping included...Looks as though it has not seen much use as even the tripod mount is hardly marked up at all...Bonus was that it has a Konica T mount so I can use it on my T3 or my Nikons as I also have a Nikon T mount....I'll post some sample pics tomorrow after I snap off a few...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, I am anxious to see how the Yashica lenses will do. Also, the Bonotar 105! Interesting!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila - the Bonotar sounds interesting, any information on it?

Scott - I'm anxious to see the Spiratone (any idea who produced it for them?) I'm looking out for a cheap but decent longer lens.