Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NEX5N + AF kit lens Kuala Lumpur street performer
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: NEX5N + AF kit lens Kuala Lumpur street performer Reply with quote

performer is an inspired young Brazilian accompanied by a local artist.
video itself is nothing special but a beginner's grab, all auto, with the NEX5N and 18-55mm kit lens, it's one continuous take and may show how the camera handled this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JL00oJL_is&list=UUxtQ90sFPjAcsvl7f9heQLA&index=1&feature=plcp
hm..youtube quality and original are very different

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quality is pretty good from the Nex you must be pleased with it. One of the reasons I bought the K-01 was to play with its video capabilities Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
The quality is pretty good from the Nex you must be pleased with it. One of the reasons I bought the K-01 was to play with its video capabilities Laughing

yes Mo, video looks good on my computer and taking it was very easy and straight forward from the hand and with AF.
however I hardly ever have taken videos for the crazy reason that my notebook cannot handle the files, it will overheat and turn off itself only after a few minutes into rendering

hope you will enjoy your K-01!
greetings, anreas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand that...my PC is so old it possibly will not handle the K-01's files.. Rolling Eyes I guess I will find out soon enough. Laughing

I do like your video though it is smooth and does not have that jumpiness that some videos have.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I can understand that...my PC is so old it possibly will not handle the K-01's files.. Rolling Eyes I guess I will find out soon enough. Laughing

I do like your video though it is smooth and does not have that jumpiness that some videos have.

Mo a year or two before I 'got back into' photography some 7 years ago I had been using a digital video cam, only after I had used it more and more to take photos too I finally had bought my first digital still camera. I had learned then, when taking videos, how important it is to hold the camera still, not to pan nor zoom too much. Concentrating on holding the camera well I had used the stabilized kit lens and AF and was surprised that the result looked rather smooth
the shake reduction on the K-01 should be handy for videos!