Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar electric, 50mm 1.8 M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar electric, 50mm 1.8 M42 mount Reply with quote

This morning my wife came to the Post Office, as she uses to do two or three times per week. We hired a PO Box in the neighbour village, because being Sitges a summer holydays place, the local post office use to be saturated all the summertime and they do recover just to begin the next summer season. And we were fed up of losing mail and parcels.
Now things are easy Smile
This morning my wife picked up a parcel coming from Hungary... (Guess who was sending it?).
The most serious and trusted lens seller in Europe did deliver a nice Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar electric, 50mm 1.8, M42 mount. Mint as new, caps included, and a plus I wasn't expecting: A nice leather carrying case.
Thanks a lot Attila!, this one should complete my set of CZJ lenses by now.
I'll be trying it next weekend with the Praktica, and if I get the M42 adapter, with the Pentax as well.
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers mate! I hope you will love it same than me! Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar a superb lens to me in any version. I look forward your shoots! Thank you again for your purchase this is help me a lot to build better site.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great - I look forward to your shots.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jes!
With this one I am sure you will be very pleased, all samples I have seen so far are first class

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Jes. Enjoy the toy. I am waiting for a Tessar 3,5, might be interesting to compare.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everybody!
Thanks a lot for your comments,
I'm afraid I'm still waiting for the adapter (either the bougth one or the lent one) before being able to try it on the digital...

(But there is always life in the film Wink)

Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is your 350D working? I have 2 M42 adapters for Canon. We can have a meeting next week. I have new (old) gear to show and would like to see yours. Very Happy

That Pancolar tempts me, but I still have the Industar 50-2 unused. You have a nice 50mm lens collection.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juanma wrote:
Is your 350D working? I have 2 M42 adapters for Canon. We can have a meeting next week. I have new (old) gear to show and would like to see yours. Very Happy

That Pancolar tempts me, but I still have the Industar 50-2 unused. You have a nice 50mm lens collection.

Yes, of course. I'll send you a PM.
Anyone else that wish to join us? Wink
Beers are on me...

Best regards.
Jes.