Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Takumar 300mm f4 on Canon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Takumar 300mm f4 on Canon Reply with quote

Few photos with old preset Takumar 300 f4. Second version with 4 lenses and weight of over 1,5kg. Lens was mounted on Canon EOD5DmkII.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you post some crops along with aperture settings?
This lens looks very neat.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will post some crops in the evening. On first photo aperture was set on click betwen 8-11, on the second and third photo aperture was f5,6. On all three photos a little of sharpening was done in PP.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is one photo wide open and then crops without sharpening.

f4

and crop f4

crops of first photos in this post
f9

f5,6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colorful shots, I have come back and looked at pictures several times. The first 2 shots catch my eye, the yellow and brown colors in the images is appealing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shots and the lens performance is impressive. I take mainly landscape shots and my telephoto lenses hardly ever come out to play but you have given me some ideas.