Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

This morning with Sigma 2.8/19mm EX DN and NEX-7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: This morning with Sigma 2.8/19mm EX DN and NEX-7 Reply with quote

Weather was not great and a little bit foggy. Anyway tried out my new Sigma 2.8/19mm EX DN and Nex-7 during my morning walk.
Few images below.

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good quiet landscapes, I like #1 and #2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your comment Orio.

Below few additional taken this afternoon with the combo.

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This 19 seems to be as good a lens as the 30mm!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
This 19 seems to be as good a lens as the 30mm!

as Rolf's good photos show Sigma puts out some good lenses for NEX, also see: http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2012/04/nex-7-lens-imatest-resolution-comparison

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes , good lens , good photos . I am waiting for the 10-20mm Sigma for NEX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2nd shot from the first series is brilliant

Love the framing and vibrancy of colors

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just ordered this lens for my NEX. It's now down in price to £99.00 in the UK. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've both the 30mm (older version) and the 19mm (new DN in silver finish) and both are great, specially I love the colors, details and definition of the 19, is perfect for street and landscaping

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick1779 wrote:
I've both the 30mm (older version) and the 19mm (new DN in silver finish) and both are great, specially I love the colors, details and definition of the 19, is perfect for street and landscaping

Last time I checked (about three weeks ago) Adorama was selling both for $US200.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I've seen that offer too (if I remember well was for the first "rugged" version), but when it came out I've already bought the 30mm
My new 19mm DN comes directly from Japan, my brother went to Yokohama for a work trip